top of page

Small Claims Court

My Paralegal Service has the skill and knowledge to work your claims.

  • 1 hour
  • 45 US dollars
  • West Broadway

Service Description

The Small Claims Court, also known as the People’s Court, is where you can sue for monies owed, property, damages, etc., or you can be sued. Regardless, obtaining a judgement is important; but the enforcement of the judgment is the ultimate goal. My Paralegal Service will assist you in achieving that goal! Preparation of the following: • Drafting and filing of Claims, Defenses and Defendant’s Claims • Attendance at Pre-Trials / Settlement Conferences • Preparation and attendance on Motions • Preparation and attendance at Trials • Appeals to Divisional Court (lawyer representation) Enforcement of Judgments - the recovery of judgments obtained through the courts • Judgments and Orders from the Landlord and Tenant Board, or other tribunals • Writs of Seizure and Sale – Land or Personal Property • Garnishments – bank accounts, wages or other debts • Judgment Debtor Examinations • Skip Tracing Did you know? The Small Claims Court has jurisdiction to order payment of money or recovery of possession of personal property where the amount claimed does not exceed $25,000, no matter how many defendants there are. This excludes costs such as court fees. Remember! Going into court with proper representation is in your best interest. Make sure you go in with a professional, experienced, licensed and insured Paralegal. My Paralegal Service will guide you through the Small Claims Court and Tribunal processes, saving you time, money and effort.

Cancellation Policy

To cancel or reschedule, please call or email us at least 1 hour in advances of your scheduled appointment.

Contact Details

  • 402 West Broadway, San Diego, CA, USA

    + 619-888-2694

bottom of page