top of page

Name Change (Adult and Minors)

  • 1 h
  • $150 Flat Fee
  • West Broadway

Service Description

Need assistance filing a Name Change for yourself or a minor? With My Paralegal Service, we prepare and file your petition for you: • Draft your petition and all the necessary forms for filing; • Drop off or mail your petition to the courthouse; • Send your Order out to the local newspaper for publication No matter how simple or challenging the task, My Paralegal Service is here to assist you.

Cancellation Policy

To cancel or reschedule, please call or email us at least 1 hour in advances of your scheduled appointment.

Contact Details

  • 402 West Broadway, San Diego, CA, USA

    + 619-888-2694

bottom of page